6 Things That Surprised Me About Moving To England

When Christopher first asked me if I'd be interested in moving to Oxford for a year while he did research, I probably should have thought about it harder than I did. But I was just like, "Yeah! That would be awesome!" I think it shocked him as much as it did me.

But it's not just the idea of living abroad that is so exciting this year. I've been wanting to be a freelance writer for a while--there's something so fun about the idea of getting to write for different publications from anywhere (although, not as exotic as I had envisioned, my "office" has been my couch this past month).

Anyway, I'm so excited that my first official published piece as a freelancer is now live! Thanks so much to the editors at REDBOOK magazine who gave me my first assignment. Click here to check it out!


Want to be notified each day a new post goes live? Click here to subscribe to Across The Ponderings!

No comments:

Post a Comment