Proof That "The Secret" Is Really a Thing...

Ya'll, the power of visualization and positivity really works! I tried it out yesterday at a mini-golf course in Connecticut and can attest that it's a thing...

.
I'm not going to go into detail about how that was the first hole and I psyched myself out of keeping up the pace and ultimately came in last place. I'll also spare you the details about how I kept announcing I'd get a hole in one for, like, every hole after that and never got another one again. But I will keep re-playing that video in honor of one of the proudest moments of my life. At least it happened. Thanks, The Secret!

Have you ever been totally shocked that something you said was going to happen actually happened? Honestly, I feel that way in my life on a regular basis....and finally got the video to prove it! #pinchme #holeinone

See you at The Masters!
Love,
Julie

Want to be notified when a new blog post goes live each week? Enter your email address in the form below, and I'll add you to the list!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment