Here We Go!


I walked into a meeting with my publisher yesterday, and there she was... THE YOUNG WIVES CLUB, displayed beautifully on an easel for all to see (I know I should have taken a picture but I was too overwhelmed from seeing my final book in person for the first time to think about that).

Last night she and I had our first photo shoot (see our selfie above). She loves the camera, by the way.

It's so surreal holding this book in my hands and knowing that it's going to be in bookstores around the country on February 14. Just knowing that people are going to read it is both terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Some people have read advanced copies, though, and they're saying really nice things which makes it a little less terrifying and more exciting as time goes by.

Some of my favorite snippets from the latest reviews:

"I could not put it down... I honestly could have read a full-length novel about each one of these young women and not have gotten bored." - Books For The Living

"I turned the last page and closed the book with a huge grin on my face, with the idea to start giving the book as a bridal gift!" - Romance Rewind

"Heartwarming, light hearted and an all around good story about four friends who are there for each other through thick and thin! Reading The Young Wives Club by Julie Pennell was very enjoyable and such a delight!" - Books and Boys Book Blog


"This sweet (but not too sweet) page-turning debut will appeal to fans of warm southern women's fiction like Rebecca Wells and Mary Kay Andrews. A really delightful book." - Booklist

The book is available for pre-order now, or you can buy it in bookstores when it comes out. Either way, thank you for all your support and I'm so excited to have you on this adventure with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment